Issue with the tv screen

friend1996

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, could someone please explain to me what happened to my tv screen and how possibly repair it, I searched all over the internet but didn't find even a close match to my issue, the problem is that a more contrast/colourful vertical line appeared out of nowhere and the rest of the screen is more pale. Please somebody help me! Model is Philips 43PUS7805/12
tempImageCYGhWG.jpg

Last edited:
It’s broken mate, a trip to a tv repair shop is needed, or your seller if under warranty

It’s not under warranty and I would try to repair it myself if for instance the issue in ribbon wiring so I could just replace it
Maybe state the brand and model of the faulty television in your original post

It’s not under warranty and I would try to repair it myself if for instance the issue in ribbon wiring so I could just replace it
Try steps like this
…had this same large black stripe going down my tv and I contacted Samsung, they had me do a power loop. Unplugged all devices, unplugged tv from surge protector for 60 seconds, then plugged tv into wall, plugged each device in one at a time to see if it came back. Then turned off tv again, and plugged back into surge protector. The black stripe is gone.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom