Issue with SONY KD-55XE7077

android1000

Novice Member
Reaction score
Good evening folks 5 days ago i bought brand new Sony Bravia KD-55XE7077. Unfortunately today i tried to watch a movie from flash drive and i find out that subtitles didn't show up. I tried to play another movie witch i watched yesterday on the same TV and there was subs yesterday .... nope now they didn't show up. I turned off the TV and unplugged flash drive turned on the TV back, than i tried to do first installation from the options and when the TV asked me to set wi fi connection my router and like 5 other routers in my area didn't show up i turned off the TV than turn it on and boom nothing works on the remote control nothing i turned off the TV unplugged form the power grid i waited for like 5 mins, than i turned on the TV and everything works like normal even the subs show up on the movie form flash drive my question is what the .... is going on. Is there someone experiencing my problem am i doing something wrong? I'm ready to answer all your questions and will be grateful if somebody helps me.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom