• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Issue with Popcorn hour C-200

steveparadox

Established Member
Hello,
I've just had my new Popcorn Hour C-200 delivered this morning. For some reason it will not connect at gigabit speed. All playback is juddering. I've done the firmware update and checked all connections. Is there anything else I can try? If I can't get the gigabit working I may need to get a refund. (switch and NAS are both gigabit enabled)
All my MKV files are on a NAS how can I get the Films artwork to display as a wallpaper display as I was lead to believe it did this out of the box.

Regards,
Steve

MarkE19

The PCH C-200 does not have a gigabit network port - the hardware is restricted to 100mbps. However streaming of high bitrate BluRay rips is fine over a 100mbps network.
If you have the experimental gigabit network enabled then you should disable it as it doesn't work and does cause issues.

Mark.

Chris Mackenzie

Established Member
how can I get the Films artwork to display as a wallpaper display as I was lead to believe it did this out of the box.

Regards,
Steve[/QUOTE]

You need to go into your media folders, Movies and TV Shows and press the red button on your remote and it will ask if you want to set up NMJ.

Just follow it along from there.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom