1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iss pro2

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by luv ya jen, Aug 2, 2003.

1. luv ya jen

luv ya jen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thinking of getting this game any good????

2. kingbilly123

kingbilly123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Absolutely rocks on the PS2, never played the Xbox version. Got to spend some time amending the domestic team names and the Dutch national squad but the game play is v.good.

3. SeaneyC

SeaneyC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    If you're looking to play this on the Gamecube, Winning Eleven is current king of footy games i believe, same as Pro Evolution which i am told is king of the PS2 footy games. On my GC ISS 2 seems to have some very odd AI sometimes.

Unfortunately Winning 11 is Jap only, but freeloader runs it with no probs, and most of the menus are in english i believe.

4. museumsteve

museumsteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,020
    assuming you mean Pro Evolution 2 on PS2 then it's a stunner. It's not out on Xbox or GC over here, but as said above Winning Eleven 6 FE is on Jap GC, although fully in Jap.

ISS2 sucks on all consoles IMO..dodgy AI, pretty rank physics of the ball (Pro Evo's best point) and very much feels out of date to play.

Just my opinions of course..but then I'm playing Winning Eleven 7 on Jap PS2 at the moment which will be (just about) Pro Evo 3 later this year over here and is a stunner ;) (although a little faster than previous versions which takes some getting used to)