1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISS Pro Ev commentary.

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Lex, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    HI,

All you guys who have Pro Evolution Soccer on the PS2 can you tell me what your commentary is like as I am starting to think that there is something wrong with mine. The commentary is sooo bad it is unbelievable - the commentators always seem to say the wrong things at the wrong time - I was playing as London earlier and Tony Adams did a bad tackle and the commentator said "ooh that was a typical forwards tackle!" :confused: Tony Adams definitely is not a forward. It is always doing things like that though.
    The replays are the worst - the commenatator says "and he shoots" about 20 seconds after the ball has gone into the net. It all seems totally out of sync. Are all versions this bad? Or is it just mine?

Cheers,

Lex.

2. sifowler

sifowler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, the commentary is appalling on Pro Evolution - its the worst part of the game.

Fortunately you can turn the commentary off.

Does anyone know the improvements in the forthcoming Pro Evolution 2 ?? It would be nice to have proper player and team names.

3. Luc

Luc
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Doubt it'll have Arsenal etc, it'll still be Highbury and the like. But you can edit them, and it's not important to be honest. I've been playing WE6 since it came out in April (?) and it's a massive improvement over PES, PES2 will be a step up again, and i can't wait. Hope they keep the Jap commentary in though, it's so much more expressive, even if you don't know what the hell they're saying.

4. John Jennings

John Jennings

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    "The Sun is beating down, but the wind is shooting through the stadium" :D

Ah, and the wit and wisdom of Terry Butcher.....

:cool: "And so, it ends up as 1-0 at full time. Could you share your analysis with us Terry?"
    :p "Well, they won because they scored one more goal than the other team."
    :cool: "Thanks Terry."

5. museumsteve

museumsteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,014
    do what I do mate, put a foreign language commentary on, it's a lot more fun..;) German is my fav although I play the Japanese WE6 more and the Jpn commentary is so exciting at times it makes no difference that I haven;t a clue what they're saying..:D