1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isotek Full System Enhancer VS DENSEN DE MAGIC CD

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Marcd51, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Marcd51

Marcd51

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have got the Densen De Magic CD and just recently brought the Isotek Full System Enhancer CD I have been told by Audiophile Candy people that the Isotck cd should give the same results as the Densen but does allot more .

I have tryed the Isotek Full System Enhancer and I think it has made a diffrence but I still think that the Densen gave far better results oviouly taking into acount that the Densen De Magic CD is only a demagnizer cd and that the Isotek Full System Enhancer is a full blown burn in CD and demagnizer cd that runs for 30min and makes all these strange noises but gives the system a full hard work out .

Can anybody out there give some light onto this matter ??? Is the Densen still better or the Isotek Full System Enhancer ???

Has anybody tried the two and if so what benifits did you get from the two is the Isotek Full System Enhancer that much better .

With the Densen you should run it on a weekly basis to keep the system in tip top shape to keep the best results , what about the Isotek Full System Enhancer run that weekly or monthly ????

Nice to here some idea's from people good or bad :lesson: :cool:

2. S_Knight

S_Knight

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Pleased to find your post, as I was googling to find a comparison of the Densen Demagic versus the Isotek Full System Enhancer (named in full for the benefit of some future searcher!...)

I had the demagic (CD not DVD) and found it made a clear and obvious improvement – clarity, dynamics, everything. There was nothing subtle or psychosomatic about it on my £2k system. There was also the time when I was playing Penguin Café Orchestra downstairs on a £250 Sony midi junk-box. My sister nipped out to the Co-Op and it occurred to me to use the Denon on it - the first such treat it had ever had in its seven years. She came back ten minutes later to the same CD at the same volume. Her exact words on walking in were “Hey? What’s happened to the stereo?” I asked her to elucidate. “Well, it’s got so much more oomph and bounce than when I left – what on earth did you do to it?”

I can’t answer her question and maybe denon’s blurb is nothing more than pseudoscientific babble, understandable given that saying “sorry, we haven’t a clue” would be an exceptionally poor piece of marketing. Reality leads, and explanations struggle to catch up. For many folk, such explanations are far more important than reality itself, and truths aren’t allowed to exist unless they can be accommodated in their mental matrix of the world. 18th century science seems primitive to us, with huge chunks missing, and our own implacable certainties will appear equally myopic in 2306. Yet the descendants of the gentlemen who refused to look through Galileo’s telescope will still be going just as strong.

But I’ve gone and lost the damn thing, and wanted to know whether the Isotek might be better. Based on what you say, it clearly isn’t, so thanks for the heads-up and I’m off to buy another denon.