Question Isolation feet

Bilbo 69

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone please tell me what size thread are the feet on the PB 4000
And how long the thread is ??

I want to make my own myself before my sub arrives next weekend

That link gives the full specification of the screws doesn't it.....?

Nothing on link all it says the feet come with 3 sets of type of screws in the different sizes!!
You see I need to know which size the pb4000 would use ???

Nothing on link all it says the feet come with 3 sets of type of screws in the different sizes!!
You see I need to know which size the pb4000 would use ???

Blown your budget by so much that you can't afford to buy an extra 12 screws then? ;)

Last edited:
Doesn't show the PB-4000 on the compatibility list.....

Says ISO-Elastomer feet are included with the Sub (must be factory installed, as user manual/quick-start makes no mention of fitting them).....

I must be blind LOL, didn't see that before :facepalm:

Last edited:
Lol it’s not about buying screws I just need to know the correct size of screw before I make the feet because the screw is moulded into the feet

I'm sure I read somewhere that someone tried m6 feet on the SVS subs and they were a bit tight, so might have to find 1/4-20mm thread as per the SVS info

If I had that size of bolt kicking around and in the packet so I knew the size, I'd try it out for you. The manual does state this size though.

If I was going to B&Q I'd buy a pack of bolts that size to check for you.

Thanks for everyone’s help
I’m going to message svs on Twitter and see if I can get any info there too.

It's definitely 1/4-20 thread, this is part of a post from Ed Mullen-SVS.

20201128_123150.jpg

...and the linked info.......

Be aware there are 2 thread sizes for 1/4" screws. The ones you want have 20 threads per inch and are referred to as UNC (unified coarse) as supposed to UNF (unified fine) which have 28 threads per inch.

Here's some suitable stainless steel screws in assorted lengths: 1/4-20 Hex Head Machine Screws

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom