Isnt it annoying when you think

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you lost your cards, spend ages looking for them, then spend an eternity going through the cancellation process only for your wife to suddenly find them in a wallet stuffed down the side of a sofa:mad:Sod it!

you lost your cards, spend ages looking for them, then spend an eternity going through the cancellation process only for your wife to suddenly find them in a wallet stuffed down the side of a sofa:mad:Sod it!

VERY, and then you get the wife moaning " did'nt they jump up and bite you... etc etc etc :lesson:"

:suicide:

Being borderline obsessive compulsive, everything has a designated place. When an item is not is use, it is returned to it's specified location.

I envy LGS for being free to be careless ;)

It's tough being dysfunctional.

Being borderline obsessive compulsive, everything has a designated place. When an item is not is use, it is returned to it's specified location.

I envy LGS for being free to be careless ;)

It's tough being dysfunctional.

You dont know what dysfunctional is mate. My basic problem is I am the complete opposite to you. You'd have a fit if you saw our house:DActually my wife is quite tidy but she loves stuffing things God knows where as longs as its out of sight and then it never gets seen again, like my mobile phone charger which I left connected to a socket- puff, vanished:mad::(

This is why i don't carry a wallet, loose it you loose lots of different things, i carry things in bits then if i loose an item thats all ive lost....there is some logic here i promise :D

This is why i don't carry a wallet, loose it you loose lots of different things, i carry things in bits then if i loose an item thats all ive lost....there is some logic here i promise :D
never carry cash in me wallet just cards

sort of.
if I lose wallet I lose everything,but your stuff is spread out in "bits" so if you lose something you don't lose everything

however you have lots of bits to carry around while I only have one, so you have 3 or 4 times more chance to lose something

:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom