Isis 42 Inch TV ?Child lock. PLease help

Sarah Saunders

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi

I bought a Isis 42 inch Tv a few years ago. When I got it on it refused to turn on. Luckily the man I bought the refurbished TV off can round and fixed it. He said the "child lock' was on. He did not explain how he did it.
I unplugged the TV for 4 days this week when I was decorating the room. Now the thing will not turn on again in the same manner. I have tried 0000, 1111 and 9999 etc. But to no avail. I am getting no display on the screen.
I am unable to contact said man. I cannot find any Isis customer service number or an online manual.

Can anyone help or provide an isis customer service number
model isi-42-900-tvb1080pu

thank you in advance

sarah

I think this is an LCD model TV, so I've moved your thread into the LCD/LED section where it may get more views.

Hi

I bought a Isis 42 inch Tv a few years ago. When I got it on it refused to turn on. Luckily the man I bought the refurbished TV off can round and fixed it. He said the "child lock' was on. He did not explain how he did it.
I unplugged the TV for 4 days this week when I was decorating the room. Now the thing will not turn on again in the same manner. I have tried 0000, 1111 and 9999 etc. But to no avail. I am getting no display on the screen.
I am unable to contact said man. I cannot find any Isis customer service number or an online manual.

Can anyone help or provide an isis customer service number
model isi-42-900-tvb1080pu

thank you in advance

sarah

Hi Sarah,
It sounds to me as if there's a fault in the set rather than the childlock being set.
When a childlock is set there will always be a display visible so you can see the characters being entered via the remote...if this is not visible then it's not a childlock problem.
I'm afraid you have no option but to contact the seller for a repair or refund. Even though you say the set's refurbished most good dealers would normally give a 3 month guarantee.
If you cannot contact him involve your local trading standards office.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom