ISF Calibration...Worcestershire Area

Ant1982Hart

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Ive recently bought a Panasonic TX-P50G10B, after the initial 'burn in' period im looking to get it calibrated.
Ive heard/read 150hrs plus...is that about right?

I live in Bromsgrove,Worcestershire and im having trouble finding a trained ISF calibrator near me...closest ive got is Cheltenham (35ish miles away)

Any help anyone can offer would be great, thanks very much
Ant

My aunt lives up the road from Bromsgrove...
Piers at Home Cinema Engineering is in Telford area...but any of us will travel to you I'd expect, I certainly do....was in Bristol yesterday and off to Essex Friday...Gordon

I dont suppose your aunts due a visit anytime soon is she? ;o) ill have a search for those guys in Telford, thank you Gordon.

Any idea of a ball park figure i should be looking at for the work?

Also, as ive got the G10 with the worlds worst settings menu's, will this made the job harder or is it all done via the service menu?

Thanks again, Ant

I dont suppose your aunts due a visit anytime soon is she? ;o) ill have a search for those guys in Telford, thank you Gordon.

Any idea of a ball park figure i should be looking at for the work?

Also, as ive got the G10 with the worlds worst settings menu's, will this made the job harder or is it all done via the service menu?

Thanks again, Ant

Hi Ant,

The user menu defaults for brightness etc. can be set within service menu as well as the white balance (which is absent from UM). The service menu has its issues as well, which slows things down but doesn't affect the results.

We calibrators aren't allowed to discuss prices on public posts, so please send a PM or email individually for quotes.

Cheers,
Iain

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom