ISF Calibration IRELAND- Anybody interested

brendank

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

as a fellow av fan in Ireland I am sure you are experiencing the same frustrations as myself when it comes to buying your kit and/or getting anyone in to set it up properly. luckily we have the forum :thumbsup:

anyways it appears that Joe(media factory)himself a frequent visitor to Ireland has been trying to persuade Gordon(AV CONVERGENT) to take a trip over and offer us the chance to get our plasma/lcd/crt properly set up with ISF calibration and whatever other wizardy is involved. :)

I for one would jump at this chance and i am sure there are many more of us out there. This would of course be dependent on a fair numbers of us taking up this offer in order to make it worth Gordons while coming over.

Hopefully we can make this happen come on guys :thumbsup:

I live in Northern Ireland and this would certainly interest me.

Yet another interested N Ireland resident.

OK Guys,

This looks like it will happen. I'm away on business just now but will dig out all my old Ireland contacts and we'll see if we can't kick this off......I can almost taste the Guiness...mmm...mmmmm

G

Hi Gordon,

I'm also based in Dublin and considering...that's if you're considering!

Regards,
Stuart

excellent guys :thumbsup:

forgot to mention that im in drogheda. looks like gordon might get to see the whole of ireland at this stage :)

im sure there are lots more of us too

anybody down in Dingle?? :laugh:

brendan

Beamish tastes good all over ;)

By the way Gordon, do you have a price list? :)

Gordon: Is it possible for you to travel to other countries in Europe as well for ISF calibration?

Gordon @ Convergent AV said:
....I like Beamish!

Gordon

Gordon.

It could seriously harm your reputation to be seen to accept such low standards :rolleyes:.

Gordon: Is it possible for you to travel to other countries in Europe as well for ISF calibration?

wow gordon looks like we started something here

international hairy scots guy in kilt on tour :rotfl:

nachte halte SWEDEN

Yes I will travel. Looks like I'm going to be doing a Norway tour around Easter possibly...

Brendan, If you can get everyones details and equipment emailed to me then I can look at the costs and a route and a price.

Gordon

Did this Irish trip ever happen? :confused:

If I missed it, I might have to go on the list for the next one ;)

Well, I'll be interested , when I eventually get my stuff, get it run in, and get a Euro spec HD DVD and / or Bluray - might as well get the lot done at once :)

Oh well, later in the year will do me just fine :)

Just bumping this - do we need a list? :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom