1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISF Calibration in Surrey / SE England ?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Hongkong, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Hongkong

Hongkong

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have just purchased a Pioneer 436XDE and have heard alot about ISF calibration.

Can someone please recommend a company/professional ,that i can call so i can discuss what i will need to have done and when i will need to do it?

I have heard that i need to watch the tv for over 100 hours before having it calibrated - is this a silly rumour or the truth?

I appreciate your help.

Nick

2. LFCRules

LFCRules

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +188
    Hi Nick,

Check out this recent thread for some info: http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2067150#post2067150

Plus have a scan through the plasma forum and you will find lots of info with people praising the ISF calibration results. From what I have read a run in period is preferred but not totally essential, but I am sure either Piers or Gordon will fill you in on this.

And as per the thread above, Gordon is now based in Surrey, so he should be able to help out :smashin:

Cheers

Andy

3. Hongkong

Hongkong

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Big thanks to both Andy and Piers. I thought it would take a few days to get replies - thanks for your help! :D