For Sale ISF Calibrated LG 55 950v Oled with transferable 5 year warranty

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by TW ALBIEE, Dec 30, 2016.

1. TW ALBIEE

TW ALBIEE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Hi up for sale is my LG 55 950v Oled Flat Screen purchased new by me from currys late last year and in immaculate condition from a smoke free home. I bought this TV for a purchase price of £2300 and it comes with the 1 year LG warranty followed by Lg's further 4 year through domestic and general which is transferable to the new owner. Upon it completing a set number of cycles it was calibrated by Steve Kemp night and day modes and apps such as Netflix Amazon etc also done at a cost of £300. It has never missed a beat and provides the best picture I have ever seen, please remember that this is the HDR 10 enabled set and is also enabled in Game Mode unlike the current generation of LG Oled's, its also 3d and has been calibrated for 3d viewing also so comes with a couple of pairs of glasses.My X Box One S is here for demo purposes of what HDR gaming and Ultra HD Bluray if I have one to hand can look like and it is stunning. Reason for sale is that I have the opportunity to pick up a 65 950v and as my lounge is 19ft long I would like to get a bigger screen else I would never in a million years think of selling this. Fully boxed as I keep all the original packaging and remote has never been used apart from for Calibration by Steve as I have a harmony. Sale is dependant on being able to get the 65 and TV will be available for pickup/any demo after that. Pics to follow either his evening or tomorrow morning as im going to work but if you search the archived threads you will find some pics in the listing there showing no pink at sides whatsoever and its calibrated picture.

Price and currency: £1149
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: BT or Cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. AlanT1

AlanT1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +125
    Can you confirm complete model number please.

3. TW ALBIEE

TW ALBIEE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    It's a 950v mate, the one with the hdmi 2.0a sockets so all HDR capable. I'll have a look for full model number tonight when I'm at home but at the moment I'm just on my phone.

4. newmann

newmann
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I think it is in his signature mate!
    "LG 55EC950v,Yamaha RX-A1010,........"

5. kopmjj

kopmjj

Products Owned: