isf calaibration

runner05

Banned
was wondering if this is worth having done on a 508xd and what sort of price are you looking at,

brad

Novice Member
was wondering if this is worth having done on a 508xd and what sort of price are you looking at,

Runner,

As far as I am aware the software has not been released yet to enable ISF calibration to be carried out yet. The genaral price appears to be around the £250 ish mark but im sure some of the ISF guys will give you a better idea i.e. Piers or Gordon.

hother

Standard Member
Hi Brad - oh yes,

the s/w concerning ISF calibration of Pioneer 8G plama tv´s are available now. At least en Denmark. So I expect that the s/w is available in the UK as well:)

Neil Davidson

AVForums Sponsor
Hi Guys,

The ColorFacts update to allow calibration of the G8 Pioneers was released just over a week and after testing I have been frantically trying to satisy requests from ColorFacts users for the upgrade.

Gordon has receivved his update and my Danish friends should now also be good to go :)

The 508 has a lot of extra calibration functionality bilt in via the C3 interface over the user menu and so this will be the prefered calibration method from now on.

ColorFacts users... I don't have details of everyone who is entitled to the update. Please email me directly to receive the update.

HTH

brad

Novice Member
Hi Guys,

The ColorFacts update to allow calibration of the G8 Pioneers was released just over a week and after testing I have been frantically trying to satisy requests from ColorFacts users for the upgrade.

Gordon has receivved his update and my Danish friends should now also be good to go :)

The 508 has a lot of extra calibration functionality bilt in via the C3 interface over the user menu and so this will be the prefered calibration method from now on.

ColorFacts users... I don't have details of everyone who is entitled to the update. Please email me directly to receive the update.

HTH

Hi Neil,

What are your initial views of the 508xd after calibration??? Does the software open up a lot more settings??

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom