Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

ISCAN Ultra configuration question

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by JUS, Dec 23, 2003.

1. JUS

JUS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +320
    The YC Delay and Sync options have me stumped. I can't see any difference in the picture when I change these. Can anyone give me an example of how I can see the difference when changing the settings?

I have a Pio565 connected via component to Ultra. VGA to Component lead out of Ultra to Z1.

Jus.

2. jmack

jmack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    go onto a dvd menu with writing or a nice box to look at or on sky use the clock on sky news .

as you adjust the y/c delay you will see the shadow i call it behind the box/writing move from side to side till you get it spot on, ntl digital you mine dont need moving stays on 0.

not sure about sync i supose if its wrong you wont get a picture.

hope that helps

3. JUS

JUS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +320
    Thanks jmack. I'll try yc delay tonight.

sync - I can scroll through all the settings and it doesn't seem to do anything (H+V, SOG, CSY). to choose the "output timing signal compatible with your display" ???

Jus.

4. Dale Adams

Dale Adams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Your display may simply be able to accept any of these sync types. Some displays are very picky and only want to see one particular type of sync, while others are 'sync-agnostic'. Yours would appear to be of the latter type.

- Dale Adams