1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iscan Connection Help

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by fatrich, Jun 27, 2001.

1. fatrich

fatrich

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    thankyou to Alan for his advise and quick response

2. fatrich

fatrich

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    today i'm buying the iscan but am a little unsure where to connect every thing if i run through how i think it should be connected can you experts out there correct me if i've done it right or wrong:

starting with the dvd player: (pioneer 737) component out to iscan component in, ( set to output component from the dvd not progressive component)

On-digital box: scart output to rgb-s-video converter,s-video lead from the converter to the s-video input on the iscan.

Output from iscan via the 15 pin vga type connection to the projector (PLV-30 Sanyo)
    now this is where i'm not so sure is it best to go in to the component input side of the sanyo or via the computor 15 pin vga connection.i will need either a vga to vga lead or vga to component lead can any one tell me where is the best place to purchase one of these and which gives the best results.

many mant thanks

fat rich

null

3. Alan Roser

Alan Roser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    From our tests, the best performance is given by using the Progressive Component input on the Sanyo PLV30 with the iScan.

Regards

Alan Roser
    Owl Video systems