Is your TV picture great or PANTS ?

J

jpd2

Just about to purchase a Hitachi PD5000, have seen a demo on DVD that looked awsome..............but reading the forums make we wonder is the picture good enough whilst watching TV, which will be the biggest portion of our viewing. I will probably connect up using a cable digibox or freeview.

Whats you experiences of TV viewing??

driver8

Standard Member
Hi jpd2 - suggestion : update your thread title to something more specific ? :)

J

jpd2

Cheers Driver8, tried to change but does not appear to have updated.

Cag

hitachi 42PD3000....Sky+ is really good PQ as well as dvd. More than happy with it. I assume the PD5000 will be similar if not better
Cheers
Cag

Kaboom

Standard Member
I have had the pd5000 for 2 months and although the dvd and pc quaility is great sky does have its problems mainly solorisation which is worse on some channels than others but over all screen i would recomend.

MAW

Banned
You have to like the Hitachi picture to think it's good, it has a loyal following here, and quite a number who don't like it at all. Make sure you've seen it, and the competition. It is perfectly possible to achieve decent TV quality on a plasma display, usually they are best with digital TV, though I have seen good results using DVD recorder and analogue signal.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom