is yahoo mail push down ?

Meridius

Prominent Member
Reaction score
i have had a couple of emails sent to me by yahoo but nothing on my iphone it worked yesterday and i was woundering why its not today ? if i manualy check the emails it gets them but its not pushing to the phone and all thesettings are right anyone having problems ?

yahoo via push has never worked for me. I thought it was supposed to push but never has on the iphone?

Last edited:
I set-up my BT Yahoo email using the Yahoo settings and it works fine apart from it won't send anything.

Had to revert back to setting it up using 'BT' Yahoo settings but only prob with that is that it doesn't support Push.

:rolleyes:

ok it works but took 3 hours before i go the email i hardly call that instant email i would of got it quicker setting it to fetch once every hour.

i set this up a day ago and thought this was super fast instant email not very good at all 3 hours later, i will give it 2 more days if no improvment i will turn push off and use fetch once a hour as this is rubbish.

I want instant email i thought yahoo was good for this

ok it works but took 3 hours before i go the email i hardly call that instant email i would of got it quicker setting it to fetch once every hour.

i set this up a day ago and thought this was super fast instant email not very good at all 3 hours later, i will give it 2 more days if no improvment i will turn push off and use fetch once a hour as this is rubbish.

I want instant email i thought yahoo was good for this

I find yahoo pretty hit and miss, sometimes I get an email through instantly, sometimes it takes a while.

I find that it'll push emails through straight away.

On a couple of occasions it just stopped pushing them. But a quick reset of the phone sorted it and they push through again straight away.

So try resetting your phone see if that helps it. :smashin:

I set-up my BT Yahoo email using the Yahoo settings and it works fine apart from it won't send anything.

Had to revert back to setting it up using 'BT' Yahoo settings but only prob with that is that it doesn't support Push.

:rolleyes:

Just used this fix to get my BT Yahoo email working with Push on the iPhone.

Receives via push AND sends no probs.......at the mo, lol.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom