1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is wireless crap ? Sennheiser rs 65 or rs 140

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by jazzman, May 12, 2005.

1. jazzman

jazzman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    First of all is wireless is crap ? i could go for the best wireless in the mid range such as one of the above are they worth the money or is it a no no.??

First of all i really would like to know which is the flagship model of sennheiser when it comes to wireless which one of the above

and can anyone tell me which to get and why ? or is there any other options i hear something about an xdream headphone it is an infra red model but i read great things about it is anyone using this

alll the best

kerim

2. NicolasB

NicolasB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +664
    Well, put it this way: if you spend £200 on a pair of with-cord headphones then you are paying £200 for the headphones. If you pay £200 for a pair of cordless 'phones then you are paying £200 for a power supply, a battery charger, some rechargeable batteries, an RF/IR transmitter, an RF/IR receiver, some built-in amplification circuitry, and also some headphones. It's hardly surprising that the corded version will tend to sound better at the same price level.