Is using the toilet difficult?

Lawrenzini said:
I can't resist posting this:
Complaints that they looked like a woman's mouth? So it would have been OK if they looked like a man's mouth?

Have some people really got nothing better to complain about?

She stressed that the idea her urinals represented a man peeing into a woman's mouth never occurred to her, nor to many men and women she had spoken to.

hang on..

radE44F5.jpg

its obviously a womans open mouth. how could the idea never have occured to her? did she not realise that people would use them for what they are intended!?!? :rotfl:

Pat_C said:
Complaints that they looked like a woman's mouth? So it would have been OK if they looked like a man's mouth?

Jamiewalshe said:
hang on..

radE44F5.jpg

its obviously a womans open mouth. how could the idea never have occured to her? did she not realise that people would use them for what they are intended!?!? :rotfl:

The complaints were probably because they wanted to unleash onto her paps;)

I managed to block a office loo once. It was a prodigious log that brough tears to my eyes with it's passing and it stood upright poking above the water line with a turtles head floting around it. When I tried flushing it would not move. I had to leave it there.

indianwells said:
"still, i needed to go so hey bit off putting though, if that old dear had turned round she would have got a shock"

Or a laugh.:D

nah mate it's HUGE :D

as if i would admit to her laughing :rotfl:

:rolleyes:

:rotfl:

Geordie Jester said:
hehe that is excellent !!!

must be very surreal at times, convinced that "that bloke is making eye contact".

I would stand outside and every so often point and laugh.......but then I'm childish like that

:D

FPMSL :rotfl:

Pat_C said:

If it was a mans mouth, you would get the fundamentalist christians complaining because jesus does not like teh ghey urinals.

lovemunkey187 said:
The complaints were probably because they wanted to unleash onto her paps;)
Interesting thought, and delicately phrased :)

Reign-Mack said:
If it was a mans mouth, you would get the fundamentalist christians complaining because jesus does not like teh ghey urinals.
That's true - and probably citing the section of the bible that covers this area (there's bound to be one).

Who would have thought, that a topic about toilets, would spawn 61 posts!

i went in a loo couple of days ago to fix my hair.. and there was this awful smell... someone had been in and opened the used sanitary towel bin and tipped the entire contents in the baby changing room .. what for i cant imagine maybe they put there sandwiches in there by mistake i cant speculate. The other thing intrigues me is how excrement get on the walls. I wonder what there homes are like erk !!! disgusting

Whilst working in Dublin about 10 years ago, the dirty scoundrels on the Building site used to continue to use toilets that were blocked. God knows how, but they used to fill the pan to the brim. Lets just say that Guniness had a lot to answer for.......

That has got to be the sickest thing i've ever witnessed, and they were avoided like the plague.

stevefish69 said:
God knows how, but they used to fill the pan to the brim
What, in one go?

Talking to some work colleagues today, and apparently the "guilty" guy is well known for his toilet "usage"

I always used to do my number two's at work, getting paid to poo, Great :D

I even found a poo calculator that lets you see how much money you earned whilst on the loo.

Once you've been to a festival nothing really shocks you public toilet wise. Although I wouldnt of wanted to go to a festival in the 60s, no porta-loos just a trench that got very slippery around the edges (need I say more).

the thread thats comes back from the dead!!!

Sorry my bad, came across the thread by accident.

steggy said:
Sorry my bad, came across the thread by accident.

of course you did......

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom