Is Toshiba the way to go?

ferrold

Standard Member
Hi all,

I am about to pick up my first flatscreen, but as you may have noticed it's a jungle out there and I thought I might be able to get a little advice from some of you...

I have set a budget of around 5-6000 DKK (£ 6-700) and am currently trying to get the best possible TV in the 40-42" range for my money. It will primarily be used for tv and DVD movies with some light gaming and Bluray thrown in when I save up for a PS3.

I was initially looking at the Sharp LC42DH77S as a mate of mine works for them and was able to get me good price. However the comments and reviews on this model have been far from positive so I have sort of given up on this model.
I have then been looking at the Toshiba 40LV685. It seems to be a very decent mid-range model but so far I have been unable to find any reviews or comments on the model. Does anyone have this or a similar model which they care to comment on? Or perhaps some input on the general quality of Toshiba LCDs might be useful :)

Otherwise I would very much appreciate any comments on which models/manufacturers to consider within my pricerange.

Hope to hear from some of you

Chris

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom