is this too good to turn down

chrismarkham

Standard Member
i have just been offered a nad 304 for £80, now i know this is a good deal as i have had a fair few nad bits over the years but i never have experienced this particular model, so what i want to know is how good the deal really is considering its in full working order and its physically in very good condition also, has anyone owned or heard the 304 before? how would it compare to say an arcam alpha 5 in terms of build/sound quality and power (as it will be powering a set celestion ditton 25's)
thanks in advance:)

RossFlet

Novice Member
I think the Arcam would rate higher up the food chain than the NAD. But we are talking about the modest end of both ranges so there may not be much in it and 80 pounds isn't a huge sum. If there's an opportunity for a trial with the Dittons, take it.

chrismarkham

Standard Member
thanks for the reply, for my next question
has anyone had experience with the denon pma-735r? just another in along line of amps im looking at but i cant seem to find any info any where on the amp, all i know is that its 60w into 8ohms per channel and its a dual transformer model apart from that i know nothing can anyone help

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom