Is this the worse nightmare ever? Nothing to do with the wife!

gibbsy

Solutions
Reaction score
Last night I even woke the wife up by shouting. In my dream there was a heavy knocking on my door as I was in bed. I opened the door to be grabed around the neck and a piece of paper thrust in front of my face. It was a pair of bailiffs, but one had a Golden Retriever with him. Although protesting they had the wrong address the guy with the dog ripped out my KEF 300s and Panny plasma and said that's enough.

Probably not my worse nightmare but what's yours?

Reading the thread title and fearing your wife had had a relapse :(

Don't do that to me :)

Reading the thread title and fearing your wife had had a relapse :(

Don't do that to me :)
Sorry mate. She is doing brilliantly. Big examination coming up this Tuesday. Thanks for your thoughts. Appreciated.

Phew...

:thumbsup:

I died.

I can't think I've ever had an actual 'nightmare'. I've had dreams I've been glad to wake up from - e.g. relative died, failed exam etc, but they never seem terrible at the time - just disappointing - enough to give a big rush of PHEW when I realise it was a dream. But I've never been terrorised or anything like that. Well, unless I just blank them straight away. Never had a 'recurring' dream either.

id a bloody T-Rex chasing me about the other night, thankfully i got away though.

Used to get recurring night-terrors when I was a kid, family would be murdered I'd be running through treacle and would wake screaming/crying when I was caught and killed. They were always fun dreams :(

You only live twice, right?

So all this talk about if you die in a dream you die in real life isn't true... I assume :)

I actually died three times in that dream.......until i killed the other fella.

When I was younger, I used to have some real bad re-occurring nightmares. Other dreams always followed the same kind of theme, running away from someone nasty although no matter how fast I was trying to run, it was like I was crawling or facing up to a killer/bad dude and attacking them although not being able to put any weight behind my attacks, like striking someone with a cotton wool bud!

Customer buying some BQ taps.. Now that is a nightmare..:rotfl:..
Used to fly away from various mysterious bogey/unknown creatures as a child, sometimes I was caught and poked in the back, now I very rarely have nightmares, on the odd occasion I do it's usually some kind of violent altercation or fight, never lost in my dreams...:D

Attachments

• clear[1].png
    clear[1].png
    137 bytes · Views: 58

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom