Is this the strangest fashion accessory ever?

Autopilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe I’m getting old, but I didn’t even know these were a thing. They look absolutely ridiculous, I honestly thought it was an April fool joke that had been left up. I can only imagine wired attention seeking types wear them.

Has anyone ever actually seen someone wearing one in public? I don’t think I would be able to not laugh at them.

Last edited:
Looks like something Bruno would wear

"compliments your chin and lower lip"

Yeah....I just use the rest of my face for that.

I expect the first person to pierce their ears and stick stuff in them came in for some ridicule too. ;)

This does look rather silly, but at least its not as extreme as some lower lip piercings I've seen, not to mention the very yukky trend of having literal holes in the cheeks.

Agree, looks absolutely ridiculous.

I'm getting me a gold one.

In my carried-away delight at the claim that it would compliment my chin and lower lip, I failed to look at the cost.

Not wanting to miss out because I'm not a dribbling, gibbering fool who has £149 to waste, I'm going to make an identical one from cardboard (Budweiser packaging, since you ask and since it's flexible and since I have a lot of it), spray it gold, and successfully circumvent this financial foolery.

'It nestles so perfectly!' they'll still say, 'and doesn't at all hinder her mobility'.

Last edited:
Maybe I’m getting old, but I didn’t even know these were a thing. They look absolutely ridiculous, I honestly thought it was an April fool joke that had been left up. I can only imagine wired attention seeking types wear them.

Has anyone ever actually seen someone wearing one in public? I don’t think I would be able to not laugh at them.

Something for @Chillie6 perhaps.#? :rotfl:
You’re supposed to wear it on your lip?
Thought it was a bit skimpy and hardly covered my embarrassment :rotfl:

Excuse me, I'm innocent :p
E36BAD16-37BA-44D3-BABF-31202285D8C4.gif

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom