• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Is this the longest wait for a Quidco Payment?

Eric

Distinguished Member
Just been looking at my account on Quidco. Noticed this ..

25 May 10 Mazuma Mobile 152.00 0.75 Tracked 10 Jul 10 Estimated payment 07 May 13

3 years for 75p!!

D

Deleted member 63670

I had a payment from Kitchen Science from 2006 tracking for years, finally got it paid a couple of years ago, only 6 quid or so but a nice little surprise, i've had a couple of things paid twice too for some odd reason. I bought a rather expensive tv from Argos last summer as it was a huge misprice, tracked on quidco at £35 and Argos cancelled all orders as it was an obvious misprice, I still got paid the £35 and wasn't even out of pocket as I paid it on the CC and was refunded the next day. I also once went through quidco to change my gas/elec to scottish power, tracked at £80 but heard nothing about the changeover, after a few months I got paid the £80 and quite glad I never changed supplier as my current one bought out a new tariff which was the cheapest at the time. Superb.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom