Is this the cheapest Nikon D40X?

wildebed

Established Member
Reaction score
Buy online from Dixons : £379
Enter "Jan10" as promo code at checkout: £369
Claim £40 from Nikon = £329

I can't find it cheaper.

I think Dixons might be sold out on this.

If they do get any back in stock, they will price match Ebuyer. Ebuyer price is currently about £352.00.

After cash back £312.00. The Ebuyer one is not eligible for cash back.

If they do get any back in stock, they will price match Ebuyer. Ebuyer price is currently about £352.00.

After cash back £312.00. The Ebuyer one is not eligible for cash back.

I presume they are in stock 'cos i called today and it is supposed to be here in a few days !

Did you get it from Dixons for £312 ?

nope - unfortunately not. As per usual, there's always something thta you wish you'd known yesterday. It'll be £329.
Tell the truth, I was pleased to get it anyway for under £389 - i went to the local reatail park and it ranged from £499 !!!!!!!!!!!! - Argos - to £399 PCWorld.
I did express my doubts to the Argos assistant about them shifting any.

I just wish I knew what to do with all my old SLR and darkroom stuff - perhaps a museum?

I should also mention that i looked at ebuer and there were no D40xs

If you travel through the Airports (or know someone who is) you can get it for £340 from DTF

Less the cashback of £40

Takes it to £300

EDIT: This is the 18-55mm kit as well

All too late !!
It's on it's way for £329 - actually, considering all the hassle of the alternative sources, a very reasonable price. let's hope the camera stands up to my expectations eh?

I know it's late but in case anyone else wants one...

£299 + £6.99 shipping from Currys. 3.5% back with Quidco if there are any Quidco users out there.

Found the deal on HotUKDeals.

I know it's late but in case anyone else wants one...

£299 + £6.99 shipping from Currys. 3.5% back with Quidco if there are any Quidco users out there.

Found the deal on HotUKDeals.

In case someone is interested in the D40, you can also use the Currys code yaw825 for 5% off minus your 3.5% Quidco!

Although I'm a Canon man this is still a good deal!

Cheers
Steve

In case someone is interested in the D40, you can also use the Currys code yaw825 for 5% off minus your 3.5% Quidco!

Although I'm a Canon man this is still a good deal!

Cheers
Steve

Someone said that that code wasn't valid any more, but people on the HUKD forums often get it wrong....

Got it today - took just a couple of days for delivery.
Out of the box - battery in - take quicky of a plant in the living room- attatch to PC and view photo - amazed !!
Can't wait for the weekend.

I also bought the 55-200mm VR Nikon lens but that has yet to arrive - quite reasonable @£126 I thought.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom