Is this the best supercar dealership in the world?

pault2007

Prominent Member
Reaction score
As seen on the Top Gear site.

Alain Class Motors in Dubai.

Alain Class Motors Official Website

This is the best supercar dealership... in the world - BBC Top Gear

It's such an upper-crust dealership that you have to inquire to see the prices of the cars online.

But I guess if you're looking, you can surely afford one easily. :devil:

Never mind looking at the new cars section, I get excited enough looking at the used cars section. :D

What's your favourite car on the site? Me: Used - Mercedes SLR 722, New - BMW 750 Li.

I went to view a Ferrari F40 end of last year (I know the dealer selling it) and the old line of 'if you have to ask, you can't afford it'.
I didn't ask how much it was, so does that mean I can afford it?

As for Alain Class, isn't it ironic that most of those cars seem to be lacking in the 'class'. Most look like chaved up exotica that you see being raced in Dubai on youtube clips (maybe I'm just getting old)

:eek: some amazing cars on there don't care what colour it is!

Shocked out of all them one of your favourite was a 750i :rolleyes:

Konneg......

In reality it would be a nice Defender pick Up.

I think reality goes out the window in a place like this.

I'm having the Aston one-77 and a black G65 for taking stuff to the tip.

I was in Dubai last month and there was an autotrader show on at one of the shopping malls.
It was unbelievable. Basically, the car dealers in Dubai came along to promote their stock. Over 300 supercars on display. Verons, Ferraris, Bentley, even a Jag XJ220!
It was free to go and look around too!
Same thing in the UK would have been outside Bluewater with a load of second hand Repmobiles :)

sefe77 said:
I was in Dubai last month and there was an autotrader show on at one of the shopping malls.
It was unbelievable. Basically, the car dealers in Dubai came along to promote their stock. Over 300 supercars on display. Verons, Ferraris, Bentley, even a Jag XJ220!
Same thing in the UK would have been outside Bluewater with a load of second hand Repmobiles :)

Some photos I took

Attachments

• image-739372044.jpg
    image-739372044.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 174
  • image-3095564291.jpg
    image-3095564291.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 171
  • image-1967790565.jpg
    image-1967790565.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 227
sefe77 said:

And some more

Attachments

• image-3519129547.jpg
    image-3519129547.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 215
  • image-2237042075.jpg
    image-2237042075.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 139
  • image-2802822688.jpg
    image-2802822688.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 154
  • image-673876016.jpg
    image-673876016.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 145

Attachments

• image-2460496236.jpg
    image-2460496236.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 138
  • image-4205027809.jpg
    image-4205027809.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 110
  • image-2997174761.jpg
    image-2997174761.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 99
These fancy dealerships love their black/red chunky looking websites don't they? :)

I was thinking that! It seems to be just like those FastCar / Redline mags with smutty women and Jap colours everywhere! What happened to a bit of tweed and wicker :p

I past this garage whenever I go to visit my parents. Have stopped a few times to have a look around ;) :D

Supercars & Used Performance Cars for Sale | Romans
Some good stuff there! I seriously wonder about some of these owners though. Take this one for example (I love the Z8)

BMW Z8 for sale | Romans International

2001 model, with 1405 miles on the clock. That's an average of less than 120 miles a year. What's the point in buying it? If I had such a car, it would have 1405 miles on it by the end of the first day :thumbsup:

Some good stuff there! I seriously wonder about some of these owners though. Take this one for example (I love the Z8)

BMW Z8 for sale | Romans International

2001 model, with 1405 miles on the clock. That's an average of less than 120 miles a year. What's the point in buying it? If I had such a car, it would have 1405 miles on it by the end of the first day :thumbsup:

He probably only used it on warm, sunny days :laugh:

Rest of the time he drove his Aston!

All that money and they could'nt put the instruments in front of driver ?

loz said:
Saw one in the flesh last week, and was surprised how small and insignificant it seemed. If I hadn't know what it was, it wouldn't have stood out in the street any more than a Nissan 350Z would. It may be a huge feat of engineering, but I can't see it turning many heads.

I don't think it's meant to turn the heads of car-unaware people, that's for posers, get a Ferrari.
It would turn my head because I know what it is and appreciate the engineering.

SPS in Hong Kong is pretty special.

I don't think it's meant to turn the heads of car-unaware people, that's for posers, get a Ferrari.
It would turn my head because I know what it is and appreciate the engineering.

Except that because of the price, 99% of them will be bought by people who want to turn heads, not appreciate the engineering... :)

I, like many, love "super cars". I remember when I was 15 visiting the Lamborgini main London HQ just off Baker Street and sitting in a Countach, as I knew the people there.

But, all things considered, I find this wealth of expensive metal to be abusive and disgusting.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom