Is this spec any good for the money

muzzi

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I appreciate you guys get asked this a lot, but i come from a Mac background, and so don't really know a lot about pc's.

I want it mainly for 3d modeling and ripping my blu ray collection, tho the disc space available on this machine is not a concern.

The spec.

Original Windows 7® Home Premium (via free upgrade)
AMD Phenom™ X4 Quad-Core Processor 9500 with 2,2 GHz
3 GB RAM (DDR2, PC5300, 667 MHz)
ATI Radeon™ HD4850 with 512 MB GDDR3 RAM, 2x DVI- und TV-Out
500 GB Festlattenkapazität (2x 250 GB SATA with 8MB Cache and 7.200 U/Min. in RAID-0 setup)
20x Super Multi DVD±RW drive
10/100/1000 GBit LAN (onboard)
IEEE 1394 Firewire (onboard)
8 chanal High Definition Audio (onboard)

It is 550 Euro and a medion PC

I'm not sure about the processor, but it is the cheapest PC i have seen with the HD4850 graphics card.

original link.

MEDIONshop Deutschland: MEDION® ERAZER® X6301 D

Any input welcome.

thanks.

Pretty good but the processor isn't, you should go with a high end dual core or the new quad amd x4 620 2.6 GHz which is amazingly cheap:thumbsup:

Pretty good but the processor isn't, you should go with a high end dual core or the new quad amd x4 620 2.6 GHz which is amazingly cheap:thumbsup:

I had a browse through the 'armchair builders' last night. Very intersting, but i think i'll go for a ready made PC from overclockers when i'm next over in the UK with my car:smashin:

I had a browse through the 'armchair builders' last night. Very intersting, but i think i'll go for a ready made PC from overclockers when i'm next over in the UK with my car:smashin:

Yes - don't forget to claim back the VAT in customs when you return overseas! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom