• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Is this spec any good for the money

muzzi

I appreciate you guys get asked this a lot, but i come from a Mac background, and so don't really know a lot about pc's.

I want it mainly for 3d modeling and ripping my blu ray collection, tho the disc space available on this machine is not a concern.

The spec.

Original Windows 7® Home Premium (via free upgrade)
AMD Phenom™ X4 Quad-Core Processor 9500 with 2,2 GHz
3 GB RAM (DDR2, PC5300, 667 MHz)
ATI Radeon™ HD4850 with 512 MB GDDR3 RAM, 2x DVI- und TV-Out
500 GB Festlattenkapazität (2x 250 GB SATA with 8MB Cache and 7.200 U/Min. in RAID-0 setup)
20x Super Multi DVD±RW drive
10/100/1000 GBit LAN (onboard)
IEEE 1394 Firewire (onboard)
8 chanal High Definition Audio (onboard)

It is 550 Euro and a medion PC

I'm not sure about the processor, but it is the cheapest PC i have seen with the HD4850 graphics card.

original link.

MEDIONshop Deutschland: MEDION® ERAZER® X6301 D

Any input welcome.

thanks.

dacads

Pretty good but the processor isn't, you should go with a high end dual core or the new quad amd x4 620 2.6 GHz which is amazingly cheap:thumbsup:

muzzi

Pretty good but the processor isn't, you should go with a high end dual core or the new quad amd x4 620 2.6 GHz which is amazingly cheap:thumbsup:

I had a browse through the 'armchair builders' last night. Very intersting, but i think i'll go for a ready made PC from overclockers when i'm next over in the UK with my car:smashin:

D

Deleted member 293381

I had a browse through the 'armchair builders' last night. Very intersting, but i think i'll go for a ready made PC from overclockers when i'm next over in the UK with my car:smashin:

Yes - don't forget to claim back the VAT in customs when you return overseas! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom