Is this Samsung RP any good for under £500??

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by madmatt30, Mar 14, 2006.

1. madmatt30

madmatt30
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    HI guys,been looking at at nev tv,im on a tight budget as need to do work on the house.Currently have just a standard panasonic 28inch crt
    was looking at this rear projection but cant find any details on it anywhere.

http://www.freemans.com/web/main/Pr...olour=&catno=79X065&suffix=1&size=&quantity=1

Model number doesnt come up on any of the samsung sites.
    I can get this down to just under £500 using discount codes.Not interested in High-def,just to be used for freeview,dvd's & xbox.Can anybody tell me if this is any good,as i have no idea.Seen an older samsung rear projection model working & was reasonably happy with the picture quality.I Have plenty of room & the tv will be going in the corner facing away from the window so light issues ertc shouldnt really be a problem (my lounge is pretty dim at the best of time)

Any replies appreciated in advance.cheers

2. mrwicked

mrwicked

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I personnally find this an alright tv, yep its not hidef but for DVD's, XBox 1 and the PS2 I'm quite happy, Yeah stand it next to a £1500.00 Samsung and you'll see the difference.