1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this right?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by philthyanimal, Dec 16, 2004.

1. philthyanimal

philthyanimal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a game, PES4 as a gift for someone, found out they already had it bought for them so returned it.
    I asked for my refund as i had brought it back within 7 days. But because i had traded in £22 worth of games then paid the diff to get it was given a £15.99 credit back to my switch card and a £22 credit note to spend in games station :thumbsdow .
    Is this the norm? I know the switch thing is right but as far as only offering me a credit note for the rest, is this right?

2. Sinzer

Sinzer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,108
    I would say they were in their rights to do so as the only alternative would be to return the original traded in games to you.

Why not give the credit note as a gift to someone?

3. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,125
    It probably is otherwise you would be getting a trade value in cash. Shops offer less for cash than trade as will trade you are buying something else off them and they get your money that way. You should really be in your rights to ask for your games back as well (presuming they haven't been sold).

4. philthyanimal

philthyanimal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks.
    First time i've traded games in, not had the console long so i'm new to this.