Is this possible?

fixerman

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to record the free to air hd channels (BBC HD, ITV HD etc.) without paying Sky an extra £10 for the full HD range of channels?

Yes it is but the answer may change depending upon what package you actually have which you don't mention, do you mean a non-subscription SKY+HD (with or without a FTV card) or a SKY+HD with a SD SKY pay package?

Yes it is but the answer may change depending upon what package you actually have which you don't mention, do you mean a non-subscription SKY+HD (with or without a FTV card) or a SKY+HD with a SD SKY pay package?

Sorry for not being more specific. I have one of the original SKY HD boxes. I cancelled the contract sometime ago due to financial reasons. If I now call Sky and ask to reinstate my subscription with just the basic package, I think it's £18, will I be able to view and record the likes of BBC HD?

Sorry for not being more specific. I have one of the original SKY HD boxes. I cancelled the contract sometime ago due to financial reasons. If I now call Sky and ask to reinstate my subscription with just the basic package, I think it's £18, will I be able to view and record the likes of BBC HD?

Yes providing you ask them to activate the Sky+ on the account (which is free to all Sky (NOT FreesatFromSky) subscribers).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom