is this lcd worth it

Inactive

Novice Member
To those that said " no " to the question, can we presume that you both have hands on experience of this TV before condemning it?

It looks fairly well specked for the money to me, however as I don't have any real experience of the set, I am unable to give a firm yes or no.:rolleyes:

sinizterguy

Novice Member
if i got thislcd, what is the best way to connect it to a 360
it has hdmi, vga, and component
thanks
VGA is the best method to currently connect an xbox to a display.

Personally I wouldnt spend £640 on a budget TV. But considering that budget 32" are around the £450-500 mark, the price looks alright. As to whether its good or not, only personal experience will tell as people are very different with what they find acceptable.

M

MacNewbie

Hi,

Is this item not a Teco?. If this is a Teco product (the part number is very similar to Teco/Viewsonic part numbers) is this still not considered to be a good specification for the money?. Tried to find more information on this product but no one seems to know a lot about this. Aria are not very forthcoming to answer pre-order questions either.

Thank you.

rogerft

Hi,

Aria are not very forthcoming to answer pre-order questions either.

Thank you.
I think you've hit the nail on the head there. Like a lot of similar companies Aria are fine until a problem arises. I bought a data projector from them with a three year warranty, which seemed to run from when they stocked the item rather than when I bought it loosing me 3 months. They were very hard to deal with and didn't always reply to emails. In the end I complained to the manufacturer who luckily sorted it out.

IF you have dead pixels I expect they would not be sympathetic.

I still think spending a lot of money on a tv with them is a mistake.

Although I have no experience of the tv in question (asked above) I would not put my money there!

Best deal is all the price matches JL are doing, they include 5 year warranty and they have a great customer service that works!!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom