Is this good price?

Brad182

Established Member
Reaction score
$975 for a 60GB

To My Door (not including vat and tax but hoping to avoid) with 2 games Resistance and Madden plus extra controller??

Oh and Taldaga nights included its a USA Machine, Delived Via FEDEX...

Not bad mines worked out around £408 with Risistance and Fedex was like £60 quid though.

Got my US 60gb for $840 shipped, hopefully customs wont be too much, try and surf ebay to find the deals, prices may drop a little more as christmas delivery is pretty much out the window.

With the games its not a bad price if you need those.

i Bought Mine,

$960 Deliverd, with an Extra controller and 2 games plus that Blu-Ray Disc you get free with the greatest Comedy actor ever :thumbsup:

$750 shipped:eek: cheapest yet, bet the seller made next to nothing after ebay fees.

$750 shipped:eek: cheapest yet, bet the seller made next to nothing after ebay fees.

i doubt he's gonna honur that auction, as it cost him 650 rrp, then with ebay and paypal fees, he's actually losing money. Sorry if i've blown the bubble, but if you do it get it, you just got urself a bargain and a half well done :thumbsup: :clap:

i doubt he's gonna honur that auction, as it cost him 650 rrp, then with ebay and paypal fees, he's actually losing money. Sorry if i've blown the bubble, but if you do it get it, you just got urself a bargain and a half well done :thumbsup: :clap:

I will cry like a girl and stamp my feet :(

How can he say delivery guaranteed before Xmas when he's using USPS? There's no way that's gonna arrive before Xmas, it's gotta clear customs and parcelforce have to get their hands on it etc etc

I thought they were $599 rrp ? Even at this it'll cost him over $700 with shipping and ebay/paypal fees.themanwithapc, i'd expect this sometime in February as he's gonna put it on a slow boat over here:eek: :

How can he say delivery guaranteed before Xmas when he's using USPS? There's no way that's gonna arrive before Xmas, it's gotta clear customs and parcelforce have to get their hands on it etc etc

Delivery does not really bother me that much as long as it's not too long....

Its not suprising they have started just clearing RRP on ebay.com

Have you seen how many are listed and sell on there every day :eek: :rotfl:

Got mine for $730 + $84 for USPS Global Express shipping to Spain. This was including an extra controller.
He posted it on Monday and said it should take 3 days. I'm hoping it'll get here before christmas!!!

Oh and Taldaga nights included its a USA Machine, Delived Via FEDEX...

If you want to avoid customs then dont use FEDEX because that will pretty much guarantee customs.

My seller should be shipping item today, in order to avoid customs what description, value etc... should I say? The item will be gift wrapped.

I'm a noob when it comes to importing...

yep my seller is posting today via usps and shes has declared it as a gift also, cant wait for it to come now :D .

For $814 i got a PS3 60gb, Resistance and USPS shipping, bargain !

Would it be advised to put a description such as books as someone mentioned on here with a price of say around $40-50? Or should I just state gift at $300-400????

Most ebay auctions are failing to get the reserve price and buy it now sale.

$670-680 seems a fair price for the 60Gb. Any seller who hopes to get more is dreaming. One ebayer who bought a lot of PS3 says its impossible to sell locally for the retail price. They are second hand and un-warranted, so its not surprising. There have been massive stock shipments from Sony, someone claimed 100K sold yesterday (x360 sold 200k in one day in November, so its not an outrageous claim)

There are a few 60Gb completed sales around $635 and 20Gb at $460. Buyers market.

On it's way!!!!

Enroute, December 20, 2006, 3:52 pm, MILAN, IL 61264
Acceptance, December 20, 2006, 10:22 am, EAST MOLINE, IL 61244

:thumbsup:

Good Stuff,

This is from the listing "I guarantee your PS3 will arrive before Christmas no matter where you live or I will refund your money plus $100.00!"

So if you don't receive by the end of the week, you get your money back. :thumbsup:

Do you think that will happen.

I can get a US 60GB PS3 for £500 delivered. Seller said he will mark as a gift and if I get any charges he will refund them to me.

Sound like a good deal?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom