Is this for real or what

Does look like a bargain!

Personally wouldn't go for a Sony, but if that's what you've chosen then go for it!

Make sure you buy with a CREDIT card not a debit/charge card, so you have some fall-back should anything go wrong. I noticed that the retailer is a member of RETRA as well (Radio, Electrical & Television Retailers' Association) and their members have to comply with a code of practice etc. http://www.retra.co.uk/code_complete_con.htm

Also do a search for the name of the retailer on the forums to check if there is anything to look out for.

Good luck ;)

hi
that looks a fab deal!.....did you go for it ?and if so was it all you expected?
cheers

hi
yhanks for the repys
yes i ordred last nigth rung them and there in stock also got the free vcr ,
Regaurding the price its the best one i could find online with price runner
thanks again.......

Would anyone have a cached copy of this offer? I'm gonna try a price match if I can get the HTML?

If anyone need technical help to do this, please say.

REALLY Appreciate any help!

Matt.

Originally posted by mh66639
Would anyone have a cached copy of this offer? I'm gonna try a price match if I can get the HTML?
Bad timeing.I've just cleared temp files and index.dats or you could have it.

...just don't defrag your drive, and we should be able to reassemble then byte-by-byte... :)

Matt.

John Lewis price matched RGB direct as they have a shop front, at £1579 ( + 5 year War..) Last looked at RGB ( last week)and its now 1569?
What free VCR , was that a Sony offer?

hi
have all these deals finished?.....I cant find a good deal/price anywhere :( can anybody help pleeeeze
cheers

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom