Is this enough for Cyberpunk 2077

MrMav11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this PC able to run Cyberpunk 2077, I’m not really up on PC specs.

it’s an i5-4460
8Gb RAM
GTX 1650 Super 4Gb

I know it’s not the best specs, but would it run ok to play on a PC monitor? I know all the extras maybe won’t be able to be cranked up, or switched on, but at least playable?

Thanks

Last edited:
Might sound daft, sorry this is for sons PC, I don’t PC game, is the i5 in order. So the -4460 is better than the minimum -3570? By how much?

So you think it should be ok?
Thanks

Might sound daft, sorry this is for sons PC, I don’t PC game, is the i5 in order. So the -4460 is better than the minimum -3570? By how much?

So you think it should be ok?
Thanks

Yea should be able to run it 1080p low but how old is your son this isnt for kids

Ok great, he’s old enough, thanks for that, makes me feel even older ...🤪

So is 1080P low just with a few settings cranked down? Should be fine he plays on a 23 or 24” monitor

thanks

Ok great, he’s old enough, thanks for that, makes me feel even older ...🤪

So is 1080P low just with a few settings cranked down? Should be fine he plays on a 23 or 24” monitor

thanks

Haha sorry if i offended as im not telling you how to be a parent but you do choose penis size, viginas and boobs lol

Check this vid

Ha ha that’s no problem! Makes me feel old knowing he can play these now!!

Oh my really, that’s ridiculous isn’t it! Tbh I don’t k is nothing about the game was just “told” Santa is bringing this, when we seen all the adverts on TV!!

Is it basically GTA in the future then? I used to play that back in the day. Is it that bad and gruesome? GTA was a bit tongue in cheek, is this, I suppose as newer, more real etc

Least he can play otherwise I would have been stung even more for another graphics card and/or a CPU!!

Thanks

yeah its a full mature title I got a called a word that rhymes with Punt in the first minute of the game.

This is a pretty demanding game, but it will run with ALL the setting turned down to minimum

Ok cheers, he’ll have his headphones on. Better it let wife hear that, hates that word!!

I can imagine what type of game it is now then..

Although know nothing about the game, and the PC specific specs, what are peoples thoughts on my official post now please?

Will this still run ok, as bought it now but can send back as still sealed. Is all the major problems on PS4/XBO? PC is ok as such even at this lower spec end?

thanks

I think some of the reviewers of Cyberpunk are doing this game a major dis service, its the largest and massive world I've ever played in any game, its really good fun to just drive around and find stuff to do.

Am 11hrs in and the world has only just 'unlocked', I have a side quest list thats growing by the second and currently just driving around the city taking in the sights.....

You also don't need a mega PC to run it if you're internet connection is good. I'm playing it mostly on my 2013 MacBookPro via Stadia, after all it is 2020, streaming the a game all about hacking/AI seems quite apt - So yes send the hardcopy back and get in on Stadia ;).

50720523511_0c9be1df38_o_d.jpg

50724493622_28e9b65763_o_d.jpg

50725603692_347d059307_k.jpg

Last edited:
I think some of the reviewers of Cyberpunk are doing this game a major dis service, its the largest and massive world I've ever played in any game, its really good fun to just drive around and find stuff to do.

Am 11hrs in and the world has only just 'unlocked', I have a side quest list thats growing by the second and currently just driving around the city taking in the sights.....

You also don't need a mega PC to run it if you're internet connection is good. I'm playing it mostly on my 2013 MacBookPro via Stadia, after all it is 2020, streaming the a game all about hacking/AI seems quite apt - So yes send the hardcopy back and get in on Stadia ;).

50720523511_0c9be1df38_o_d.jpg

50724493622_28e9b65763_o_d.jpg

50725603692_347d059307_k.jpg

Of all the cloud gaming services, Stadia is the one I wouldn't touch with a bargepole.
Google have a long habit of retiring products that don't make them money or get them enough of people's data to supplement it's continued support and development. Cloud GPU instances are massively expensive from a hosting perspective. They shut down and...
The other thing is the tie in with your games, I will be buggered if I am going to buy games through a service that "loans" them to me at full price. At least with GFN and Shadow your game purchases are separate from the platform hosting them, so I can buy it from Steam and use it there instead or move it to a local PC when they go bust or whatever.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom