• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Is this bracket suitable for my old Toshiba?

PlasmaIan

Its time to move my long serving Tosh Panel 42WP16 to the kids room and I require a fixed wall bracket for a brick wall. Saw this advert for £30 and wanted some confirmation it is suitable. From what I have read in the forums you just pop out the 4 plastic covers in the corners and screw the bracket on ? is it this easy ? I presume all the brackets have some adjustment slots to enable the horizontal to be found correcting any slight drilling errors.

advice please

TOSHIBA TV Wall Brackets / Mounts Suitable for TOSHIBA 42 inch ALL MODELS TV

Member252055

Hi

Although listed as a Toshiba bracket this is basically a universal Plasma mount of which there are many available. Basically you bolt the vertical arms onto the back of the TV using whichever slots/holes line up. Then you hook these onto the wall plate which you've fixed to the wall. Usually there's some adjustment in the wall plate fixing holes for levelling.

M-Form - 32" to 50" Universal LCD/Plasma Bracket

All our brackets benefit from Free Delivery and our unique G-Fit Guarantee - If it doesn't fit, we'll make it fit, free of charge!

Best Regards
Graham

PlasmaIan

Thanks for your reply - looked at your site and will be placing an order - what size fitting kit do I neeed for securing to en external brick wall 8* 50 at £9 ?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom