• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Is this as good as the last one?.......

TEROKNOR

Hey all,

I was looking (last year) at the Panasonic SC-BT200 Blu Ray system. I've now notice that it is being disconituned and seen the SC-BT330 is this the replacement for the 200 and is it as good as the 200???

CYMRAES

Novice Member
Hi TEROKNOR,
I have been looking at the SC-BT200 for a few months and then saw that there was a new model SC-BT230 and found that the SC-BT200 was being discontinued.

I recently sent panasonic an email asking whether the SC-BT230 was a replacement for the SC-BT200 - yes is the answer I got, so don't know about the SC-BT330! I also asked what the differences between them was.

The reply I got was:

There a few main difference between these to models but the 230 would be the better of the two.

This model has:

2 Optical inputs as well as 2 UBS ports.

It works with the I Phone

It can be made wireless to connect to the internet.

It has True Cinema sound.

Still haven't taken the plunge so sorry don't know what the SC-BT230 is like, but don't know if the SC-BT330 is also replacing the SC-BT200 but with the large speakers instead of the small!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom