is this any good

gooner#14

Ex Member
Reaction score
If you have to go that route then I suppose I've actually heard of Baird, no idea about TWF. The response time isn't given for either set and neither looks HD compatible. The cash price for both is uncompetitive considering you can get a Samsung LE32 for £850-900

Is your rating too bad for a credit card? 29.9% APR is pretty steep!

They have extortionate interest rates and probably wont have the kind of advanced products currently under discussion with these pages. You would probably be better off going to a tv rental shop and when technology changes again,you will be able to get rid and get another one.

try www.forbesdirect.co.uk, they are very competative and very helpful, they also do ex rental equipment at exceptional
they do rear projection tvs as well

its the credit scoring that will stump me ! thanks for the help tho

mhd1966 said:
They have extortionate interest rates and probably wont have the kind of advanced products currently under discussion with these pages. You would probably be better off going to a tv rental shop and when technology changes again,you will be able to get rid and get another one.

Well if you had done your homework before dismissing a question, you would see the same sets on sale in dixons, baird is a Lexsor rebadge and TWF is a rebadge, of which I have a lexsor/baird which is HD and is very nice but obviously not as nice as your "kind of advanced products" 32WLT58

Sorry to drag up an old thread but has been annoying me for a while, as for brighthouse APR, think you will find its same as currys finance options @ 29.9%
Not that either is nice but dont think putting a post down because of the retailer is fair, he was asking about the lcd's not your snobbish opinion on retail brands.

If you can't afford it you shouldnt have one ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom