Question Is this amp ok for these speakers?

KamSandhu44

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have decided on some speakers and wanted to see if the amp I wanted is ok to run them.

The speakers are -

Fronts - Q ACOUSTICS 3050
Centre - Q ACOUSTICS 3090C
Rears - Q ACOUSTICS QI80C
Sub - Q ACOUSTICS 3070S

The amp is YAMAHA RXA850. Last thing I want to do it over power or under power them.

Open to all suggestions.

Hello KamSandhu44

Firstly; thank you very much for choosing Q Acoustics loudspeakers.

Secondly, regarding the Yamaha RXA850, it's an excellent home cinema amplifier and will be an ideal match with the speakers you've selected.

best regards

Thank you, are there any other amps to take in to consideration?

All the major amplifier manufactures (Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Sony, Pioneer and others) are making very good products. But at its price, the RXA850 really does seem to be the best currently available.

best regards

If you want Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and for it to be pretty future proof then consider the Denon AVR-X3200W.

If you want Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and for it to be pretty future proof then consider the Denon AVR-X3200W.

That Denon amp looks rather tasty. But unfortunately for me Atmos or a decent DTS:X isn't an option for me. I don't have the room for it. I will be sticking with 5.1

That Denon amp looks rather tasty. But unfortunately for me Atmos or a decent DTS:X isn't an option for me. I don't have the room for it. I will be sticking with 5.1

Thats the same for me, but thinking the RXA850 or Denon 4200W, can't decided...needing some help

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom