Is this Acer AMD desktop PC worth the money??

lawdeanoo

Standard Member
Hello people i need a new pc and i came across this one in the additions catalog i use it buy now pay 14mnths later what are your thoughts on it please???

This seriously powerful Acer AMD desktop PC base unit is a reliable all-rounder designed to cope with all the family's needs - including a stunning performance for all your favourite games and spectacular Blu-ray films.

Internet shopping; gaming, social networking, e-mailing, research help for the kids' homework and word processing are just a few of the options with this versatile PC.

This Acer PC is powered by an AMD 215 X2 processor and features 3GB RAM, with a large 640GB hard drive, giving you the capacity to store all the music, pictures and files you want.

Watch high definition films on the built-in Blu-ray player, or enjoy the latest games thanks to a high-quality Nvidia G315 graphics card - you'll never be short of entertainment with this powerful desktop PC. This Acer PC comes with a 20in TFT monitor that's perfect for viewing your photos, enjoying your favourite web sites or high-quality gaming.

The Acer AMD desktop PC comes with an up-to-date software package, including Windows 7 Home Premium.

Useful info:

•
AMD 215 X2 processor

•
3GB DDR3 RAM and 640GB hard drive

•
Mouse and keyboard included

•
Blu-ray combo optical drive

•
Nvidia G315 graphics with 512MB dedicated memory

•
20in TFT monitor

•
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

•
Model: Acer AMD desktop PC

any help would be great thanks dean .

spyder viewer

Distinguished Member
Build the equivalent for ~£500?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom