Is this a safe bet on a LG 55oledb6p

laststop311

Standard Member
Reaction score
$1,874.52
& FREE Shipping + $0.00 estimated tax

Used - Like New
FACTORY SEALED NEVER USED OR OPENED! FREE SHIPPING! FREE HDMI CABLE INCLUDED! PRICE PROTECTION NOT AVAILABLE FOR PREVIOUS ORDERS! « Shipping rates and return policy.

OnlyNewTvs
5 out of 5 stars 100% positive over the past 12 months. (38 total ratings)

Seller from amazon. Gy seems like hes a trustworthy guy. and 2000 is my limit for tv's. 2000 well 1875 USD for a factory sealed LG 55OLEDb6P seems like an amazing grab what do u think?

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Don't buy from a foreign source. Shipping and potential damage will be significant. You may save a few hundred pounds but someone else got burnt on these forums buying from an internet source. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

yes it will be local shipping. The seller on amazon has a perfect 100% rating not single disappointed person. Amazon offers 30 day return policy and LG's warranty is also still good as the item is still sealed in brand new condition so i doubt the serial has been registered for a warranty by anyone 1 else. 1875 US Dollars inc shipping and tax out the door seems to be an amazing price for a factory sealed new 55OLEDb6p (2016) tv. Seems like it might be a return like someone ordered it and the wife flipped out and made him send it back, somethign like that it seems. And yes I am from Ohio. I am having registration issues at the avsforums so I need help from the brits. But everything seems legit. I think tomorrow I am going to buy it when i deposit my check.

Whats the sensitivity to burn in like with the 2016 models of oleds. I have seen an EARLY oled from a samsung galaxy s the original so one of the first generation of oleds have a burned in android notification bar. What kinda static image stress can these 2016 oleds withstand compared to the early days?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom