1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this a rather cheap price for the 26" Samsung..?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by gravesend46, Feb 14, 2005.

1. gravesend46

gravesend46
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  2. soup nazi

soup nazi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    I was going to post about how good my samsung lcd is but didn't want to jinx it. :D
    The looks of the samsung is fine,nice black border raised over the silver speakers,buttons all tucked away.
    very light tv,can easily be picked up and moved around the house even by a weakling.
    picture quality is always in the eye of the beholder,but for me the usual black level problems with lcd are there and the picture is not very good up close(i mean about 10 inches away)but the picture is great at normal viewing distances.
    what i find great about it is blurring on onscreen graphics is non exisitent,watching sport is fine,no problems with the picture.
    very nice bright colours.lots of features to fiddle about with to get the picture just right.nice sound.£699 is a fab price,i had to buy it at that price without seeing it,a gamble but it paid off.
    bought from prc.they phoned me 2 days after placing the order online and i decided to pay £26 for express delivery which turned out to be 22 hours after the phonecall so very happy with that,