1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this a good set up for around £3000

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by Daddy k, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Daddy k

Daddy k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,345
    hi all this is my first thread and iv worked hard the past 2 months and am now bout to treat myself to my first taste of av equipment.
    had few looks had a word and demo with a kind man in frank harvey hifi excelence and have been recomended harmon kardon AVR230 7.1 av receiver with the bose am6 series 3 (in white so i can hide em easier) and i want to put this up to a samsung dvd s225 (allready own) tempted to upgrade to harmon kardon dvd22 the month after. and i want all this to be linked up to an lg mz42p244 which i can get £2000 inc tuner tabletop stand.
    the total price will be a tad over £3000 the lot is this a good choice for my money or can anyone recomend any better components for the same sorta money? all and any help will be gtreat thanks guys

2. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    There are no right and wrong answers Im afraid. Problem is , you have posted in the HiFi Forum, when your really after AV advice. Post each part of your equipment under the appropriate forum, you will have a better chance of getting your questions answered.