Is this a good price?

kourosh

Distinguished Member
just bought Ghostbusters 1+2 japanese superbit box set for £37.50,i know there is alot of fakes and about the ufo on the spines of the casing,but i got the guy to email me pictures of all the spines before i paid him.....so what are they really worth as he said he paid £72.00:thumbsup: here are the picture some second opinions please:smashin:
 

Attachments

  • ghost1.JPG
    ghost1.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 59
  • ghost2.JPG
    ghost2.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 74
  • ghost3.JPG
    ghost3.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 59

KevD

Novice Member
It looks like the Genuine set to me. A good price if it is, I could believe he spent £72 on it. I have seen it go a little lower in the classifieds here, about £50, but thats a good price indeed. :)
Ebay I presume ??
 

kourosh

Distinguished Member
KevD said:
It looks like the Genuine set to me. A good price if it is, I could believe he spent £72 on it. I have seen it go a little lower in the classifieds here, about £50, but thats a good price indeed. :)
Ebay I presume ??

of course;) im glad some1 else thinks this looks original,there is also a new box set sealed going for £90:eek: on the american site and all 3 jurassic park superbit for £130:eek:
 

kourosh

Distinguished Member
my mistake just looked again its up for £162.99 for the jurassic park set:)
 

Razor

Member
kourosh said:
my mistake just looked again its up for £162.99 for the jurassic park set:)


:eek: £162.99 for a few SD movies. Crazy.
 

kourosh

Distinguished Member
Razor said:
:eek: £162.99 for a few SD movies. Crazy.


hi razor:hiya:
i know its crazy:confused: the guy had a lot of nice box sets,but most of them where quite high
 

Razor

Member
kourosh said:
hi razor:hiya:
i know its crazy:confused: the guy had a lot of nice box sets,but most of them where quite high


As long as your happy mate, HD isnt a far off being released.
 

kourosh

Distinguished Member
Razor said:
As long as your happy mate, HD isnt a far off being released.
true,i prob wont buy any of the movies that i have now again in hidef,i will just add,when we see them,it just seems for ever for hidef in th uk:(
 

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom