Is this a good deal 40d6100

nozzer 33

Standard Member
Hi i saw this offer in comet samsung 40d6100 + d550 3d blue ray player + ssg-30502 glasses all for £679 .

It was running a blue ray and looked fantastic to me anyway , is this a good deal for the money . thanks

vickster

Distinguished Member
nozzer 33 said:
Hi i saw this offer in comet samsung 40d6100 + d550 3d blue ray player + ssg-30502 glasses all for £679 .

It was running a blue ray and looked fantastic to me anyway , is this a good deal for the money . thanks
Seems a good price, but see if you can find elsewhere with an extended warranty and a retailer with more renowned aftersales. Also google for reviews and read the owners threads as the model is not without its weaknesses!

nozzer 33

Standard Member
Thank you both , have been looking at user coments on amazon and reevo most people do seem happy . Im going to go back and see some 3d for myself thanks again .

vickster

Distinguished Member
You won't get as many extras for the money but the Panasonic 42ST30 plasma is a top TV for the money at £500-550

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New TVs, Samsung Q800T Soundbar review, IFA latest, Movie and AV News, B+W Brad Pitt
Top Bottom