• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

is this a good buy for the Panny 37"

tamthetim

darkeeboy said:
http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/html/cache/455_200778.html

Its more expensive, but has all the inputs you would require, or am I barking up the wrong tree and should go with av-sales?

Cheers

depends it your looking for a screen only or screen with tuner, connections etc. ready to go.

do already have surround sound.................amp?

you can get the item you've quoted slightly cheaper elsewhere...............including avsales.................do a search on pricerunner.............avsales are good...............but don't let that stop u shopping around.

cheers,tam

DAS

Standard Member
I've done a bit of searching for this one as well. AV Sales is cheaper and you can get packages including DVD recorders. Digital Point looks the cheapest, but RGB Direct also charges just under £2k for the screen, stand and either home cinema system or DVD recorder. I might have gone for them but they say they take 3-5 days to deliver and even then not above ground floor and I live in a flat!

I’ll probably use AV sales because of their reputation here and help and efficiency in responding to emails.

David

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom