• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Is this a good 32" LCD TV Offer/Deal?

Scottyyy

Established Member
Hey all,

Just being shown the offer below:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deal/44054...-idtv-32in-wit

Need some advice.

Firstly is this a good deal?

How old is this model?

How does/would this TV rate for the following:
Console Gaming -
Watching Sports -
Watching DVD's -
PC Gaming -

Any feedback would be great guys.

Thanks

P

The link's messed up mate. It's not the full link, it's the compressed one with "..." in the middle.

forrestgump

Established Member
it is a good deal mate, i subscribe to the hot uk deals site and have bought loads of gear, the Samsung is resident in at least 3 of my friends houses, picture quality is very good, cannot comment on gaming.

If you buy it via mail order you are entitiled to return it within 7 days due to the distance selling regulations so try it and see, you will keep it IMO.

xP I Deja Vu

Standard Member
yes it is a great deal :) if you use the codes given to you on the site and also shop through quidco.com (you get a further 4% off)

comes to 380 or something I believe

Console Gaming - Extremely well! Best make for gaming im my opinion
Watching Sports - Not the best, but still up there with the panny's and Sony's
Watching DVD's - Again, not the best but it will still produce fine images :)
PC Gaming - Don't use TV's for PC gaming, stick to monitors ;) (higher resolutions)

P

Pete77

yes it is a great deal :) if you use the codes given to you on the site and also shop through quidco.com (you get a further 4% off)

comes to 380 or something I believe

Console Gaming - Extremely well! Best make for gaming im my opinion
Watching Sports - Not the best, but still up there with the panny's and Sony's
Watching DVD's - Again, not the best but it will still produce fine images :)
PC Gaming - Don't use TV's for PC gaming, stick to monitors ;) (higher resolutions)

Yeah I might go ahead and get this. On the topic of PC gaming, can anyone recommend a good univerisal monitor for both PC gaming and console gaming?

DannyBoy1

Established Member
Well I think it's a great deal i was going to but this a few days ago for 470 but my card didn't go though i knew there was a reason behindit cheers mate you just saved me about £90 quid :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::hiya::hiya::hiya::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

gari189

Established Member
Don't count your pixels until that telly is on your doorstep. Debenhams have a reputation for having some great online deals which are then cancelled....

Hope you get it though.....:smashin:

rjdavey

Standard Member
I ordered one this afternoon, £396 with free delivery, bargain !. Got an email confirmation and order number but I don't think that means much...it'll probably get cancelled.

This TV got 5 stars in this months "What Hi-Fi Sound and Vision" magazine so I'm hoping its good (If it comes...)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom