Is This A Future Scandal?

A scandal? - Not to Nick Clegg

“We should give every youngster under 30 a weighted vote of twice the value of everybody else, because it’s their future.”

A scandal? - Not to Nick Clegg

“We should give every youngster under 30 a weighted vote of twice the value of everybody else, because it’s their future.”

Seriously? I think Cleggy has lost the plot.

It gets worse, that's what he's proposing for the "second referendum".

It gets worse, that's what he's proposing for the "second referendum".

So everyone over 30 becomes a 2nd class citizen? Is that not what the Lib Dems would normally describe as being discriminatory?

I'm surprised he's still okay with having a vote. I thought we shouldn't have referenda at all.

A non story. Some may have voted twice, but very few and not that would have made any kind of effect.

The election is done (until the next one later this year) so move on!

It might have made a difference if it had been quietly circulated on social media far enough in advance for students en masse to ensure they were registered in two places and had a postal vote for back home, but I suspect this was fairly limited and that only a few took advantage of it, despite what may have been boasted about after the event.

If you are going to look into Student voting, then you need to look at postal voting as well. All the parties are alleged to be up to their necks in it.

Maybe he's just a fan of Logan's Run (the movie)?

Tut :rolleyes: All that CO2 they're releasing.

You're inadvertently on to something. Cull all sun and mail readers over 30. It will massively reduce CO2 emissions and instantly raise the country's average intelligence, all the while giving younger readers every chance to redeem themselves!

Was it Confucius who said that boys who lean on walls, clean walls? Come to think some more about it, it may have been our biology teacher actually.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom