Is This A Con

woody57

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello have seen a site offering live football ,films boxing etc etc.sites called. WATCH FOOTBALL TV. £ :cool: TO GOOD TO BE TRUE4.95 ONE OFF PAYMENT YOUR VIEWS COMMENTS OR AM I DREAMING ,SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

those will either be

a) a total con, u lose ur money and dignity
b) a very crap feed

oh and c) possibly leading you to being arrested for attempting to take part in something thats already an illegal act

heh

but hey, its only a fiver, ya never know, it might be a perfect full HD digital feed that you can watch forever..........

hey, someone pass me a fone with a camera, just seen a pink, trotter toed Icarus heading in to the sky....

*grins*

Wire me £1000 by Western Union and I'll let you know if it's a con. ;)

StooMonster

I heard of a very simple way to get 'free' sky pay channels or events, or more correctly not to pay for them. - I haven't tried it as it's 'stealing' off Sky. As 'victims' go they ARE appealing (taking my £35pm), but it's still stealing. :( It's probably instructions how to do that for a fiver.

StooMonster said:
Wire me £1000 by Western Union and I'll let you know if it's a con. ;)

StooMonster

sorry to thread hijack, but i gotta ask why u so against ID cards? (from your signature).....after all, info on you is already available for sale by most companies you deal with, so thats that issue out the way....

or is it being afraid of a big brother state? c'mon, can u seriously believe our government is capable of going that far..lol.....some foreign governments would, but ours can barely police the population already, no way they could afford to run it like a sci-fi film....lol

oh and for the threads sake........clone your neighbours card, clone his box's electronic tagging, jack in to his phone line and i would imagine thats free sky right there!...lol...(i have no idea if this would work and im not recommending it be tried....heh...just a fanciful thought.....i happily pay my £50 a month for my Sky+ Multiroom, more than worth it :)

its a con you can find the information for free on the net it lets u watch a crap picture on you p.c.

Is nobody on this forum willing to risk a lousy fiver to find out if this is a con? (Not me though - I'm just a poor old OAP etc etc!!)

I don't think the fiver needs spending to realise this is not all square. It would be posted under 'special offers' with a string of endorsements if it was. It's either a con, something illegal, or as suggested by dereks not what it purports.
Oh Knyght Bytes, they are a poor idea that without draconian legislation achieve nothing but a waste of your tax pounds. With such legislation, would infringe on your, and my liberties. - The former worries me less than the latter, so perhaps you should get one, but this would encourage them to pursue this, so maybe not.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck.

Geofbob said:
Is nobody on this forum willing to risk a lousy fiver to find out if this is a con? (Not me though - I'm just a poor old OAP etc etc!!)

No, because we already know. This is about the 20th thread on the subject. All you get for the fiver is a list of internet TV channels. If you want the list for free, just search back, because someone posted it about 4 months ago.

STOWITBELOW said:
I don't think the fiver needs spending to realise this is not all square. It would be posted under 'special offers' with a string of endorsements if it was. It's either a con, something illegal, or as suggested by dereks not what it purports.
Oh Knyght Bytes, they are a poor idea that without draconian legislation achieve nothing but a waste of your tax pounds. With such legislation, would infringe on your, and my liberties. - The former worries me less than the latter, so perhaps you should get one, but this would encourage them to pursue this, so maybe not.

they would waste the tax money on something anyway...lol

and how does it infringe on my liberties if its just an ID card? yes if they make it so you have to swipe your card every time you go in to a different road or shop or house or whatever, but if it all it did was carry info on who you are, where you live, medical conditions and donors card stuff, whats the real harm? its not really any different from a passport (except the medical stuff) and it serves a similar purpose, to let the authorities know if someone is meant to be here or not......i've nothing against legal immigrants who come here to work and find a new life, but i do have something against illegal immigrants who come here, claim benefits, and then get into criminal gangs and cartels etc....(and dont tell me thats not as bad as they make out, where i work they dont have ticket inspectors at the train station, they have customs & Immigrations agents backed up by armed police every now and again!)

anyway, hehe, i hand back the thread relatively unharmed to its rightful path, i do apologise.....*grins*

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom